Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Wallpaper Issue

(Topic created: 09-26-2022 03:10 PM)
userM1tEqOPKcB
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Having an issue with my wallpaper. Everytime I set my wallpaper on my home screen and lock screen. It doesn't give me the original wallpaper look. It zooms in,so it looks terrible. Anyone else having the same problem? Hopefully someone could help me with this. Thanks 
7 Replies
myculito
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
I've noticed this as well, although it doesn't seem to happen with every wallpaper image I try
0 Likes
userM1tEqOPKcB
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Thanks for responding. I'll try some different wallpapers.
0 Likes
N3aV3
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
I've noticed this if 1. U use a remastered pic, and 2. if you download a wallpaper from a wallpaper app and apply said wallper from your gallery. Otherwise, using the original and applying the wallpaper via the app gives no issues.
0 Likes
userM1tEqOPKcB
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Hopefully, they will change this issue. I have a lot of wallpapers I've downloaded, and this would be a problem for me . Thanks for your help.
Robin621k
Black Hole
Options
Discussions
If you have your display on HD, this will happen. Go to settings, display screen resolution, toggle on WQHD+, select the picture you want as wallpaper, and it won't zoom.
0 Likes
userM1tEqOPKcB
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
I tried that and it's still not working.
GweiloRen
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
You still have the option to change your resolution? I lost it after the Beta 3 update. It not there at all anymore under Display setting.
0 Likes