Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Watch 4 and beta 13-3

(Topic created: 09-27-2022 12:13 PM)
DaYappa
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
I can't get my galaxy watch 4 to connect its data. I have to have my phone everywhere I go, (even to walk the dog), because for some reason I can't use my watch data on its own. Can't make/receive calls, can't text. I've had my watch replaced under warranty twice already, and the last watch I recieved,(my current) is brand new. It's been this way through 3 watches, so it MUST be the 13 beta software. Any suggestions?
6 Replies
johnnyboiii
Comet
Options
Discussions
First and foremost. Who is your provider? Secondly have you already established on the wearable app that you will be connecting a data line?
0 Likes
DaYappa
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
I have Tmobile, and that's where it stalls with a 4004 error. I try to set up the data, and it gives an error. I've been in to Tmobile to have them do it after I received replacement watches twice now. I've tried, the people at Tmobile have tried...and both to no avail.
0 Likes
Sandra009
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
I've noticed with my watch 4 I keep getting notifications after I put it on bedtime mode. I have to take the watch off my wrist to quiet it.
0 Likes
userK37fQdmzS8
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
I currently have the GW5 and the camera and Samsung Pay isn't syncing with my phone as well. I tried resetting and it did nothing. I think the recent update likely caused this
user2iXH2fOb3M
Constellation
Options
Discussions
I agree, my watches are having similar issues after the last update.
0 Likes
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback.  This is a known issue and a fix will be provided in the next SW update.

We appreciate your contribution to the Beta Program.

Regards,

One UI Beta Team

0 Likes