Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Watch 5 pro beta noticed issues so far.

(Topic created: 06-10-2023 02:50 PM)
userVfHtU5zD4x
Constellation
Options
Discussions

Differences so far.  With beta installed. Mobile Network plan T-mobile no longer detected. Despite plan is available.  Samsung pay not allowing cards. Measuring body fat no longer finishes detection. 

4 Replies
mikeo2776
Halo
Options
Discussions

I have tmobile also. Same problem. My mobile plan on my watch is not appearing. Somehow I have two mobile plans showing on the watch app. 

0 Likes
kbboykin
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions

I don't seem to have this issue.  Mainly is erratic battery consumption.  I am on TMobile, but was a Sprint bringover. I don't use TMobile's Numbersync.  Could that be an issue?

0 Likes
Members_W67bO35
Constellation
Options
Discussions

I had this happen but after a reset and 2 hrs later everything seemed to be fine, besides battery consumption.

0 Likes
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello ,
Thank you for your feedback.

Please submit an error report  through the Samsung Members or Galaxy Wearable app on your device:

- To provide feedback or to report bugs or errors in the Beta software, select "Contact us > Error reports" in the Galaxy Wearable app.

Note: To ensure relevant log information is included in the error report, submit the report within 3 minutes of encountering the bug or error, and do not terminate (swipe away) the Samsung Members application until you are notified that the report has been sent. This can take up to 5 minutes.

We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes