Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Watch battery life

(Topic created: 2 weeks ago)
Mempcon
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions

My watch went from 92 to 0 percent overnight, and during the day yesterday it went from 40ish to 0 before 12pm

3 Replies
usermkctxa3xCZ
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions

My watch 5 is now showing a battery life of 2 days, 1 hour.  I cleared cache after installing beta one due to poor battery life and battery life started to improve.  Since installing beta 2 battery life continued to improve to current level, which is my pre beta battery life.   So far, so good.

USBetaModerator3
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello @Mempcon

Thank you for your feedback on battery life. 

As @usermkctxa3xCZ mentioned, you may try "Clearing out cache" via below steps to see if your battery has improved. 

[Steps]

1. Hold down both buttons on watch until you see the watch resets and then shows the Samsung logo with "Rebooting...".
2. Click the Home & Back buttons twice repeatedly while screen is on "Samsung-Rebooting...". 
3. From the text menus, click the Home button (will scroll down) until you see "Recovery menu". 
4. Long press on the Home button until the menu changes to Recovery screen. 
5. Use the back button to scroll down to Wipe cache. (Do not click Home Botton, as it will be "Select" option instead of scrolling down from step3)
6. Click the Home button to select Clear Cache

We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

tonybrownlee81
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions

I also experienced poor battery life, did the cashe cleaning steps above, and have now only used 31% battery over the last 48 hours. That's better than pre beta for me.