Discussions

7 Replies
USBetaModerator3
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello @REGGI7,
Thank you for your feedback.

Please submit an error report through the Samsung Members or Galaxy Wearable app on your device:

- To provide feedback or to report bugs or errors in the Beta software, select "Contact us > Error reports" in the Galaxy Wearable app.

- Tip: Before hard resetting watch, send Error reports in the Galaxy Wearable app while watch is constantly rebooting. 

-Tip2: Please check out the comment by LongHiker here for reset steps. 

Note: To ensure relevant log information is included in the error report, submit the report within 3 minutes of encountering the bug or error, and do not terminate (swipe away) the Samsung Members application until you are notified that the report has been sent. This can take up to 5 minutes.

We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

userXeVcapCbBD
Asteroid
Options
Discussions

I read someone say to do a factory reset from the watch settings to fix it, and it worked for me! It wasn't as much of a pain as I thought it would be and I hope it works for you.

Namlesnah
Asteroid
Options
Discussions

That's what worked for me.

TimmyTwo2
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions

Worked for me too. Only issue I can't resolve is Google Messages not working (there is a post about it already).

0 Likes
BizSAR
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions

After 30 minutes of waiting for the log files to be generated while my watch rebooted until the watch battery was dead, I'm giving up and resetting.

0 Likes
TimmyTwo2
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions

I had to reset through the system restore menu, my watch rebooted when trying to reset via the settings on my phone.

0 Likes
XanderHendrix
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions

I had the same experience. Tried resetting through the watch settings but could not due to the constant restarts. Used the recovery menu and all was good after the reset/restore.

0 Likes