JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Watch5 Pro wont connect after OneUI 5.0

(Topic created: 08-26-2022 03:58 AM)
userQTh9uoh7Cv
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
My watch now refuses to connect to my phone after installing OneUI 5.0.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
userQTh9uoh7Cv
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
Well I got it to work. I had to factory reset my watch? Uninstall the Galaxy Watch5 Manager apk, uninstall and reinstall Galaxy Wearable, install this apk https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/samsung-electronics-co-ltd/galaxy-watch5-plugin/galaxy-watch5-plugin-2... and it connected just fine on the OneUI 5.0 beta 2

View solution in context

5 Replies
LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Discussions

@userQTh9uoh7Cv I would visit the Beta discussion area to see if there is a resolution. If not, use the Samsung Members app to report the issue. 

0 Likes
GoingTheDist
Comet
Options
Discussions
Did you forget the Bluetooth connection and reset it up?
0 Likes
Tom6068
Supernova
Options
Discussions
Post the error in the beta section of the Samsung Community app. Anyone who was invited to join should see this page when first opening the SC app. Click on the beta feedback, and go from there to report the issue so it can be logged. Screenshot_20220826_164239_Samsung Members_1000009603_1661546559.jpg
0 Likes
Solution
userQTh9uoh7Cv
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
Well I got it to work. I had to factory reset my watch? Uninstall the Galaxy Watch5 Manager apk, uninstall and reinstall Galaxy Wearable, install this apk https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/samsung-electronics-co-ltd/galaxy-watch5-plugin/galaxy-watch5-plugin-2... and it connected just fine on the OneUI 5.0 beta 2
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello ,
Thank you for your feedback.
If you haven’t already, Please update Samsung Members app to latest version from the Galaxy store and send us an error report immediately after experiencing the issue from the Samsung member’s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue.
We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes