Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Weird buzzing bottom speaker

(Topic created: 09-28-2022 04:35 PM)
Bearded4vengR
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
So I just experienced this recently on my S22 Ultra TMO. I heard buzzing almost like my phone was vibrating like I was receiving a call on silent mode but alas, no call or notification....and no actual vibrating but the sound coming from the bottom speaker. Only think that fixed it was a restart. Already cleared cache partition and repaired apps. Wondering if anyone else experienced this?
12 Replies
kiol890
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
It happens to me but when I open whatsapp
mikeo2776
Halo
Options
Discussions
It happens to me once in a while. The speaker sounds like it is wet. (My phone has never been wet) restarting my phone makes it stop for a while.
0 Likes
Bobsteiner
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
Same here have the buzzing noise don't know how to stop it.
Also seems like Whatsapp related.
0 Likes
Rahul14
Constellation
Options
Discussions
Same. I'm experiencing this as well. Once or twice in a day, phone vibrates and stops only if I restart it
0 Likes
Options
Discussions
Try turning off "Vibration Sounds...." inside the vibration intensity settings.
Maybe it's bugged and making call vibration noises when there's no call.
userF8iERag1yz
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Meebtoo
0 Likes
userqVyQslaOuO
Constellation
Options
Discussions
I am also experiencing this, have not been able to figure out a solution yet.
0 Likes
Options
Discussions
I get the low sounding buzz tone also as others have reported. It goes on for about 3 seconds then off and continually repeats. Although it seems like it's coming out of the top phone speaker for me. The only way to stop it is to test the phone. I've checked recent notifications but there aren't any. I close all apps, cycle sound mode from volume, vibrate & off and nothing happens. I adjust all the volume sliders and toggle Bluetooth. It started happening after last beta 3 update.
userpSqjOYOyZc
Constellation
Options
Discussions
Have had this issue from time to time, might be for different reasons though. I read an obscure post somewhere for a similar issue and popping out the sim tray and putting it back in cleared it up.

For me it seemed to arise when there's a drastic change in temp or humidity. I was about to send it in for a warranty repair before I found that fix. Might be the same or different but worth a shot
0 Likes