Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Weird wobbly scrolling

(Topic created: 11-03-2021 09:33 PM)
iiDark
Comet
Options
Discussions
Yeah something is definitely weird with scrolling, whether it be left, right, up and down. It's like wobbly in a weird way. You can see it opening and closing folders, going over to Google discover, closing apps, and scrolling up and down most notably, usually scrolling down I notice it. Very strange. Obviously I'll deal with it, but definitely weird. Lol. Not sure how to even explain it. It's not necessarily like a stutter, more than it's like slowing down and then back to normal speed simultaneously. It's like wobbly while scrolling whichever way. You can notice it in any of those things
10 Replies
Doctor3825
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
Try turning off wifi. That seems to help a lot.
productfred
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
I noticed this as well. It only happens when using Wifi. Beta 4 changelog mentioned something about fixing Wifi, so I'm wondering if they broke something else in the process.
iiDark
Comet
Options
Discussions
And actually, it seems that samsung internet still does do it even with wifi off a tiny bit
0 Likes
iiDark
Comet
Options
Discussions
What the heck? You're right! With wifi off it doesn't do it! What in the heck?
missmotta
Comet
Options
Discussions
It's definitely dragging/catching. Super odd.
0 Likes
Philosophics
Comet
Options
Discussions
I'm not noticing this in Google Discover, Facebook, or Instagram anymore. However, I just checked Twitter and it's BAAAD!
0 Likes
Philosophics
Comet
Options
Discussions
Update, after an 8 hour sleep, it's doing it again in Instagram again. Google Discover seems to be fine.
0 Likes
Options
Discussions
It's the frame rate switching between 120 and 60 way too aggressively. Turn on "show refresh rate" in developer options and you'll see how aggressive it's being.
iiDark
Comet
Options
Discussions
Yeah 100% I see it. For sure.