cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Went through and saw a lot of posts people are facing certain issues.

(Topic created: 08-06-2022 09:30 AM)
userqCpKKdItCn
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
S22 ultra tmo and I have yet to face any of those issues with the exception of one ui. I had to clear cache and memory, once I did that one ui works flawlessly. As for the other issues mentioned I have yet to face those problems. Phone is faster, especially on a restart. Battery does seem to be a lil faster on the drain but not by much. I see 5guc when I'm on it. Only other issue was edge panel. Had to swipe it open a few times before everything showed other than the setting sprocket icon. 
5 Replies
Ryan891
Supernova
Options
Discussions
Same, everything good here
Nchiz003
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
I'm on tmobile too. The only issue I've had is the Google wallet issue. Nothing else. The battery seems to be better too.
0 Likes
userqCpKKdItCn
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
I wouldn't know about wallet. I use Samsung pay. Also reported that rcs is broken. Have to use sms/mms
0 Likes
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello,

Thank you for participating in the One UI 5 Beta!  We appreciate your feedback.

For the RCS issue, other users have reported a solution.  Please try this and submit an error report if issue persists:

Go to the SIM card settings and turn off your SIM card; Leave it off for a few seconds.  Force close the Google Messages app;  Turn the SIM back on and it should say connected within a few seconds.

Regards,

One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello,

Thank you for your Feedback. We appreciate your contribution to the Beta community.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes