Did you mean: 

Original topic:

What a joke

(Topic created: 12-30-2023 07:40 PM)
cpknupp
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
Not even sure at this point if this my carrier T-Mobile or Samsung (mines unlocked) taking forever to provide the s21 an update. 

Regardless, why waste our time by placing us on a beta team just to have us sit on the same beta version the last 3-4 weeks. Look at Microsoft's insider program. Besides the holidays, the beta, dev, and canary tiers get updates almost once a week. 

I know for sure this version has small bugs still but of course Samsung hasn't rolled out any new update for us.

This isn't my first time on a Samsung beta but it will certainly be my last seeing how slow this has been. Of course now I'm left with no choice as I'm not gonna waste my time using smart switch to rollback. 

I typically don't go Karan here but literally what a joke. Even if the s21 is now considered an "older flagship" at least be consistent with fixing things. No point in holding a beta period if you don't patch things lol.

4 Replies
MickVay
Halo
Options
Discussions
Same. They could, at the very least, send out a notice
BetaCA
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
Same frustration here with G998U1. Absolutely the last time I will help them with betas. And, after nearly 20 years of samsung phones, I will be exploring other options with my next purchase.
Agman90
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
Mines T-Mobile Prepaid S21 Ultra and I totally agree still says I'm in beta stage and that the beta is over and that I need to update to latest release but there is none for my phone.
ShirleyRaymer
Constellation
Options
Discussions

Ok, thanks. I will keep it in my mind.

0 Likes