cancel
Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

When will Android 12 will be available for the Note 20 ultra?

(Topic created: 12-04-2021 09:59 PM)
CuriosG
Astronaut
Options
Discussions

Does anyone know if Android 12 will be available for the Note 20 ultra? 

0 Likes
18 Replies
user20Obc7VpFU
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
I couldn't get the update unless the Samsung members app was fully updated. Then reopen the app and take a look at discover and scroll through the top image notifications.
0 Likes
Options
Discussions
Beta is only certain countries and certain Note 20 s!!! Think it has to be bought directly from Samsung and unlocked
0 Likes
userSEJjjOaB9O
Constellation
Options
Discussions
You don't want the android 12 right now it messed up both of my fold 3's
0 Likes
user751201tmO21
Honored Contributor
Options
Discussions
It depends ... you'll see the banner if there are available slots and your carrier allows the beta
0 Likes
sean8102
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
I've been running beta 2 on my note 20 ultra and been surprised how great it's been. I did do a clean flash of the beta not update from Android 11 though so that might be why. I have all my same apps installed though and settings (used smart switch to make a full backup and then restored from that after flashing the beta)
0 Likes
sean8102
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
If your are a technical person and familiar at all with flashing updates from SD card it's extremely easy to flash the beta ROM Without officially being in Samsung beta program but read all of the details in the post before deciding to do it if you simply can't wait for the official final release. Post in thread 'OTA and Non-OTA Firmware for N986U and N986U1' https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/ota-and-non-ota-firmware-for-n986u-and-n986u1.4143833/post-840499...Screenshot_20211205-080433_Settings.png
0 Likes
BEN83
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
I tried flash update from zip file and it does not work, I got Samsung note 20 ultra u1. It keeps saying e signature verification error. I'm running stock recovery on my phone.
0 Likes
EFC3
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
Look in samsung members under benefits or discover. Click and register. in 10 mins update through settings menu. I have done a s10 yesterday and a newer device last month. Make sure your members is up to date. I didnt even have it installed until i wanted to beta.
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello @CuriosG ,

All Note 20 Ultra devices will receive an update to Android 12.

Regards
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes