Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

When

(Topic created: 01-10-2022 04:35 AM)
Yamialex224
Honored Contributor
Options
Discussions
When will the unlocked Galaxy Note 20 get the official release. Different credible tech sites are saying it's available. So why when I go to software update it's not. It says US and international. I have an unlocked note 20 with a t mobile sim card
13 Replies
Mendylab
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Almost sounds as if you are proud that no unlocked phones received beta. The beta is so bugy that I'm considering either going back to Android 11 or to flash Verizon software which already had android 12 stable. Either way it's a big hassle as I'll need to wipe my device.
SKLZWL
Sun
Options
Discussions
Do you have a date? Even a hint of how long? A week? A month? Please let us know. All of us are dedicated, loyal Samsung users and we deserve some information. Thanks
Buckeyemike84
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
I can tell you right now, unless I get the stable version within the next day or two, I will never participate in Samsung beta again. I'm considering going back to a Pixel device because of this. Beta users should without a doubt be the first to get a stable version!
SKLZWL
Sun
Options
Discussions
Anything short of a valid reason & I completely agree. Idk why they'd make us wait for no reason. There must be something causing it or it's pretty messed up.šŸ˜’