Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Where is beta 3?

(Topic created: 11-04-2022 12:39 PM)
DRzExclusive
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
I'm new to this beta program for Samsung devices. Why is takes so long between betas? Beta 2 came out on the 19th and still no beta 3. I hope Samsung don't rush the stable UI 5.0 of the official Android 13 because this beta 2 is not even close to be good. Still have some issues with videos recording and some applications are not compatible after installing the first beta. At least Expert Raw was updated and I can use it now
9 Replies
Options
Discussions
I've heard that the official release is supposed to be out this month. So I'm not sure why they haven't released beta 3 yet.
0 Likes
DRzExclusive
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
No official release for the note 20 is set for December. But I also saw someone posting information about this month. Kind of confusing
0 Likes
DRzExclusive
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
I just saw that the stable version is rolling out in some countries outside of USA. How do we get the stable after having this betas installed? Sorry that I have to ask but I'm new to betas on android devices
0 Likes
Options
Discussions
I am as well. This is my first beta. I'd assume that when it's released, it will show up under Software update in Settings. They should tell us here too, I would guess.
Bain0527
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
The stable version of One UI 5 is for the S22 models. I've also read that stable for the Note 20 is December. Lastly, I too am curious why we haven't received beta 3, though the logical reason would be that they just aren't ready to go to the next level yet. Hopefully, that's due to incredible feedback from all of us testers!
DRzExclusive
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
That's exactly what I'm hoping. I don't want a rush software full of bugs
Options
Discussions
Sm-n986b has official android 13 on sammobile
0 Likes
DRzExclusive
Astronaut
Options