Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Why people say battery is good?

(Topic created: 10-24-2021 01:49 PM)
entropium
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
I see a lot posts saying that the battery performance is good with the third beta. No one provides actually information on how good it is. As far as I see, the battery perform is just terrible. I got 3 hour 16 minutes screen time today. At least 22 of them are driving time with cable connected (charging). In total, it's less than 19 hours on battery today, and I am 11% left. The estimated overall battery time on a full charge is 19 hours and 10 minutes. To me, it is far from good.
11 Replies
entropium
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
pic is hereScreenshot_20211024-002206_Device care.png
0 Likes
boston503
Comet
Options
Discussions
No yours is worse
0 Likes
Rosekh
Comet
Options
Discussions
Tap on the battery :battery: graph and check what app is using most battery .
Did you also try clearing the system cache?
Screenshot_20211023-231228_Device care.jpg
0 Likes
Leify
Comet
Options
Discussions
Mine is definitely better and not draining excessively now in standby. My device is not heating. It actually charges versus heating and not working. I did not do anything but update and clear the cache again. I understand not everyone has the same experience and some see different things, but mine did improve. If you still have problems then definitely submit error reports with as much information as you can because that's the only way to tell the people who maybe can do something to fix your issue.
boston503
Comet
Options
Discussions
Omg mines really been goodScreenshot_20211024-030311_Device care_4884.jpg
entropium
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
your screenshot says a full charge lasts 12 something hours. That's even worse than mine.
0 Likes
KH445
Comet
Options
Discussions
Well the fact that I don't have to sit with my phone on the charger all day is a pretty good sign that the battery is holding a decent charge. I've been running this thing through the ringer, battery life has more than improved. So you gotta figure out what's eating all the power.
user751201tmO21
Honored Contributor
Options
Discussions
Folks will say "it's good" because it has improved. Highly doubtful someone who has suboptimal battery life to claim "it's good" šŸ˜

For beta1, battery life was somewhat "normal".

For beta2, battery life got worse.

For beta3, battery life has creeped back to somewhat "normal" (yet could be better)

21 Ultra Unlocked here

I have a post in Tips:
Apps crashing on your beta - try this

... give it a go and see if it helps

I charge to 85%, never to 100%
.Screenshot_20211024-072801_Device care-01_10268.jpg
beri
Comet
Options
Discussions
I love the battery life on this build. First build was somewhat normal and second build took a dip. This build however, I noticed off the bat is significantly better and well as overall system performance. Part of the reason I'm never **bleep** when beta builds are delayed as they seem to be better when they take time. Screenshot_20211024-134726_Device care.jpg
0 Likes