cancel
Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Why shouldn't Stable One UI 4 Android 12 go to beta users first?

(Topic created: 01-16-2022 04:12 PM)
Buckeyemike84
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
Personally, the people on beta should get the stable release first. I haven't been able to use Gpay since I started the beta back in November. I'm not sure why Verizon is so special but IMO, beta users should get the first round of stable releases or what's the benefit to having a buggy OS for two months??!!
37 Replies
sunflowersbloom
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
iPhone will NEVER be better. EVER. Though, this experience in BETA is not making me happy.
SKLZWL
Sun
Options
Discussions
Don't fall for the Jedi mind tricks.. Apple is overhhped & just plain. I have both & prefer Samsung by a LOT.
sunflowersbloom
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
Jedi mind tricksā€½ on meā€½ by iPhone pplā€½ duuude, if you only knew. I am a master at getting my iPhone ppl shook. When they act up all snooty & sh*t, I just whip out my note20u5G and let the games begin...then when they start babbling about continuity and seamlessness, I whip out my s7+, ggbpro360 and let the games get to Olympic level...they can't play with me...(i also use a MacBook pro and an iPad, so I know of what I speak.)
SKLZWL
Sun
Options
Discussions
TouchƩ good sir. TouchƩ.
0 Likes
SKLZWL
Sun
Options
Discussions
I just realized I wasn't meaning to respond to you lol. It was for mrdobolina. "iPhone is looking better everyday" šŸ™„ iPhone is a prison IMHO
0 Likes
BuckNut
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
Hang in their buddy. It's not Samsung, it's your carrier holding the update hostage. Benefits from buying unlocked phones. But it wouldn't matter what carrier you have. It's all a waiting game. I'm **bleep** too but I will vent my frustrations on never doing beta again.
0 Likes
mostLow
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
I think it's more about satisfying more people. An upgrade to stable from beta is different than an upgrade from stable 11 to 12, so it makes sense they would choose to upgrade the majority first. Plus, as beta users we are already enjoying most of the features available to one ui 4, so it makes sense from this perspective as well.
I do agree with everyone, I am a bit frustrated and feeling somewhat impatient for the update, but the beta is an optional service that allows us the privilege of early access. Let's be honest, none of us jump in to help samsung fix their bugs. We're impatient, we want what's next and we want it now.
My fingers are still crossed for a drop very soon, but samsung runs a business. They'll have to make these decisions according to that, so they can keep with the advancements. I'm fine with supporting that
SKLZWL
Sun
Options
Discussions
Same. Also I do report errors to Google & Samsung. The OCD is realšŸ˜