Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

WiFi connected but not

(Topic created: 09-26-2021 07:02 AM)
Lurick
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
After the beta update I'll randomly have issues with wifi cutting out in terms of moving data but it will show connected without issue under WiFi details. I have to toggle WiFi off and on to fix it and it might work fine for 30 minutes or a couple days before coming back. Zero issues with any other WiFi client or wired clients on the network when the issue appears so its only my S21 Ultra having issues. I also sent feedback but just want to see if others have the same issue.
5 Replies
MWS2022
Comet
Options
Discussions
check out my profile and some of my posts--Wi-Fi cutting out only caused by S21 ultra... works okay in safe mode, could be a third party app, but how do we track it down and/or why does the beta wreck third-party apps or keep them from connecting to the internet?
user751201tmO21
Honored Contributor
Options
Discussions
No WiFi issues here.

If you haven't already, reboot phone into Maintenance mode and select to Clear Cache Partition.
0 Likes
LIGHTNING144
Explorer
Options
Discussions
Has this fixed Wi-Fi issues for other users in the beta?
0 Likes
user751201tmO21
Honored Contributor
Options
Discussions
It might ... try it !!
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello @Lurick  ,

Thank you for your feedback. If you havenā€™t already, Please update Samsung members app to latest version from galaxy store and send us an error report immediately after experiencing the issue from the Samsung memberā€™s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

You may also try safe mode as suggested by @MWS2022 

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes