Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Wifi/Data problems

(Topic created: 11-11-2020 05:13 PM)
Kev93
Comet
Options
Discussions
I'm sure everyone has read about the wifi/data problems happening. I'm just posting this to bring more awareness to it. I have been experiences similar issues and my wifi modem has no problems and my data won't work. This is not a carrier issue otherwise many phones would be affected. Please review Wifi/data connectivity problem, Samsung.
9 Replies
JaSolo
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
has there been any info regarding how to fix this? I am experiencing the same thing starting just a while ago.
Kev93
Comet
Options
Discussions
I have noticed a lot of "Google" based apps are being affected. Possibly their servers. Are you experiencing it with Google related apps?
JaSolo
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
yes. nothing will update through the Google play store. YouTube will load and refresh thumbnails but not play video. same with youtube music. at the moment gmail is still working though.
Kev93
Comet
Options
Discussions
Yes sir, those are the exact things I noticed as well. It may be an outage in our area. Should be fixed soon.
Meladori
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
I have been having Youtube issues I thought they we're just having problems because I would go run a speed check and it would be fine. speed check is obviously not Google app So just the Google app for me.
0 Likes
shoman94
Comet
Options
Discussions
YouTube was down yesterday. I'm not experiencing app specific issues. my issues is the cycling from 5gSA to 5gNSA to LTE to nothing and back to LTE etc.... Especially when on WiFi.
0 Likes
shoman94
Comet
Options
Discussions
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback. Network connectivity issues will most likely be resolved more effectively by contacting your carrier directly. If issues, persist, however, please send us an error report to help us debug the issue. Please also keep an eye out for any other issues you may encounter. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards

One UI Beta Team.

0 Likes
SurfingChica
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
I am having the same trouble with this! So annoying 😖😡
0 Likes