Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Wifi calling

(Topic created: 09-29-2021 12:05 PM)
Eternal_d
Halo
Options
Discussions
I've noticed when I have made and received calls via wifi calling, T-mobile, the past days they hear me fine but when I hear them it's all broken up or they sound like a robot. Switch to cell and calls are loud and clear. 
0 Likes
9 Replies
notforhire
Honored Contributor
Options
Discussions
I've had that experience from time to time, but only when I'm out and about and am being handed off from a Tmo tower to a Sprint tower (at least that's my working theory)
0 Likes
user751201tmO21
Honored Contributor
Options
Discussions
Are you certain you have a good signal to the router or repeater node?

Maybe fire up any router maintenance app you may have and check for signal quality of the phone.

For example - check attached screenshot of my router maintenance app - we see three devices; one has a strong signal, second is iffy, and third a weak signal.Screenshot_20210929-092718_Smart Home Manager-01_9317.jpg
Eternal_d
Halo
Options
Discussions
I have not had any issues prior to the update to 4.0. Ui 3.1 worked flawlessly. It seems like it has a hard time with the signal like it is trying to find the router but I am less than 20 ft from it anywhere on my house and it is wifi6.
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello @Eternal_d ,

Thank you for your feedback. If you haven’t already, Please update Samsung members app to latest version from galaxy store and send us an error report immediately after experiencing the issue from the Samsung member’s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
user_ams007
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Discussions
Update Google carrier services app it's seems to help with carrier issues
0 Likes
Eternal_d
Halo
Options
Discussions
I installed it but it didn't help. Here's hoping the error report I submitted helped.
0 Likes
user_ams007
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Discussions
Let's hope that this issue is resolved by sending the error report!
0 Likes
shoman94
Comet
Options
Discussions
Wifi calling has been just fine for me. I don't get the annoying preference change notification any longer either which is super! I turned off wifi calling on One UI 3.xx because of it.
0 Likes
Eternal_d
Halo
Options
Discussions
I sent in a error report that was pretty detailed so hopefully that can fix the issue I am noting.
0 Likes