Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Wifi connection issues with beta 2

(Topic created: 10-15-2021 12:16 AM)
Keybladebryan
Constellation
Options
Discussions
After the beta 2 came out I started having issues with my wifi connection I have to disconnect and connect for it to work again. One more issue is that the processing requests and one other notification would not go away ever since the update. Not sure if anyone else is having this issue 

10 Replies
bqooo
Comet
Options
Discussions
I have T-Mobile, and I get the [ Processing request] every restart of the device. I'm not sure if any carriers other than T-Mobile get this notification.
To get rid of this notification, simply (1)press and hold on the notification, (2) press on settings (3) turnoff notification, and turn it back on
useraPnxlimral
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
I turned them off as well which of course hid the notification. šŸ˜Š Any idea how to find the now-hidden notification again?
0 Likes
KH445
Comet
Options
Discussions
You have to allow permissions for the notification again. Navigate to system apps and find ur app and allow.
0 Likes
user_ams007
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Discussions
That will not help, it is a carrier-based error,
0 Likes
user751201tmO21
Honored Contributor
Options
Discussions
Processing request is a well known issue.

It's on the T-Mobile side and they need to fix it.

Wifi issues are also experienced by others ... probably T-Mobile related to above issue
C4RR1LL0
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
No issues here on wifi, I'm even getting better data transfers over it!!!!! I'm. On a 140 mbps service and getting that!!!! Used to get 70-90 mbps over wifi before the beta firmware Screenshot_20211015-071517_Speedtest.jpg
0 Likes
user_ams007
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Discussions
Correct it's a Problem with T mobile, some users that have installed Google carrier services experienced no issues
user751201tmO21
Honored Contributor
Options
Discussions
Yea. I forgot about Carrier Services fix
user_ams007
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Discussions
The Strange thing about the Google carrier services fix is that it doesn't seem to work for everyone šŸ¤”
0 Likes