Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Wifi issues with latest beta

(Topic created: 09-23-2023 09:10 AM)
Options
Discussions
I have a Asus WiFi 6E ROG Router. After a little bit of being connected, if I run speed test I get 1 Mbps down on my 1.2Gb connection. If then I disable wifi and re enable it I get full speeds back. I have to do this multiple times a day since this beta. 

Anyone else noticed this?
5 Replies
Options
Discussions
I have a quad band router. When it first connects its on 5ghz. Then it drops to 2.4ghz and speeds just keep dropping to less the 1mbps. Full bars and 30ft from router. Clear line of site. If I disable wifi and re enable it's back up to over 800mbps. Then after 5-10 mins it's back to 1mbps or less.
0 Likes
TheGalaxy
Sun
Options
Discussions
Turn off randomized Mac address.
If worked, send error report
0 Likes
Options
Discussions
May be an issue relating to the hot fix that they had to put out for phones restarting constantly when connected to WiFi 6E?
0 Likes
peacey
Halo
Options
Discussions

Works fine for me on latest beta 4. Don't have any slow downs. Speed test giving me 1.7/1.8 Gbps on WiFi 6E after being connected for more than a couple hours.

1000028309.jpg

You should probably separate your 2.4G and 5/6G bands to separate SSIDs, or devices might prefer 2.4G due to better range. Always better to have 2.4G separated.

0 Likes
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello,
Thank you for your feedback.

Please try the suggestions by other users.  If the issue persists, please use the latest Samsung Members app to submit an error report (Samusng Members One UI Beta Program Beta Feedback Error Report.

Note: To ensure relevant log information is included in the error report, submit the report within 3 minutes of encountering the bug or error, and do not terminate (swipe away) the Samsung Members application until you are notified that the report has been sent. This can take up to 5 minutes.

- To provide UX or UI-related feedback, such as usability or feature suggestions, select "Beta community Suggestions" in the Beta recruitment notice of Samsung Members app.

We appreciate your contribution to the Beta Program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes