Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Wifi issues

(Topic created: 10-21-2023 07:29 AM)
T-Dog
Constellation
Options
Discussions
Since the latest beat release, while I know for fact my wifi is working, I feel like the speed on my phone through Wi-Fi seems much slower, and sometimes not working at all? 
Is anyone else experiencing this?
0 Likes
6 Replies
Mike-B
Comet
Options
Discussions
Can you go into Settings, Connections and then Wi-Fi and see how your connection is setup? Another thing you should try is to tap on Forget so that it removes it and then try reconnecting to it. I would also try going into Settings, General Management, Reset and then select Reset Wi-Fi and Bluetooth settings IF you don't mind needing to reconnect everything to the Wi-Fi and Bluetooth again?Screenshot_20231021_114145_Settings.jpg
Options
Discussions
Looks like we might be due for Beta 9, hopefully we'll back up to speed in the wifi/data department.
0 Likes
Philosophics
Nebula
Options
Discussions
I've been noticing that media won't send if I'm connected to my home wifi. It's actually grown more annoying by the day.
0 Likes
Members_pSyMBf9
Constellation
Options
Discussions

I installed beta yrsterday, wifi is disconnecting frequently. 

Any workaround?

IST-Ai
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
I have the same issue - Wi-Fi speeds are way slower (over half that of my data speeds). I hope the problem is resolved in the next update.
0 Likes
Samsung_P4kkTGt
Constellation
Options
Discussions

Same issue with Wifi6. I dont have the issue with wifi 5. Its seems to get fixed right after an update and works fine for 2 weeks then super slow speeds after that. 

0 Likes