Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Wifi issues

(Topic created: 09-25-2021 11:31 AM)
Mac2vd
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
My Netgear Nighthawk RX 120 Router is somehow affected by my Galaxy S21 Ultra. Since I've owned this phone, I have noticed moderate slowing, and a reboot of the router usually corrected the problem. After the One UI 4.0 update, it started becoming more regular and severe. Yesterday, my wife was having severe slowing issues while doing her data entry work. I rebooted the router 3 times with no positive results. I left the house to pick my son up from school, and when I returned, my wife said, you are the problem. She told me that when I was gone, her computer worked flawlessly and when I returned it started slowing down again. I then turned off my phone, and the issues with the wifi were gone. Has anyone else experienced this or similar issues? I will be sending Samsung an error report, but I first wanted to see if this is a known problem. 
22 Replies
Mac2vd
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
CrayzeeJoe
I didn't have resetting issues with my router. It must be driving you crazy.
Mine has been less problematic lately. I updated the firmware on my router, which didn't fully correct the issues, but I also performed a factory reset on the router and reset the network to my phone. Still not 100%, but definitely an improvement.
userCDT495tgSC
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Not fixed in Beta 2. Tried WiFi again. And less the 2 hours, started to corrupt my WiFi network. Shutting it down. When only on cellular my wifi is fine. They really need to look fix this
0 Likes
Mac2vd
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
When I got a reply to the error message I sent, I was told that my phone was working properly and I should contact my router company. I replied to them with a question. If it's not the phone, why did my router work correctly when I turned off the wifi on my phone or turned the phone off completely. I have not heard back from them. On a positive note, at least for me, everything is working much better after updating the router firmware and resetting the phone's wifi. If I get a reply to my followup question, I'll pass it along to you. Good luck finding a solution to your issues.
0 Likes