Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Wireless Charging

(Topic created: 08-29-2022 02:58 PM)
DD7227
Halo
Options
Discussions
Is it me or is anyone else wireless charging taking forever to charge your phone? 
8 Replies
notforhire
Honored Contributor
Options
Discussions
wireless charging, for me, has never been all that fast...even though it says "fast wireless charging." on occasion, my wired charging has been really slow, though it doesn't happen often.
DD7227
Halo
Options
Discussions
My wired has been doing the same as well but I noticed the wireless since I have that sitting on my work desk.
notforhire
Honored Contributor
Options
Discussions
in my case, where I see wired charging being SLOW is when I'm hard wired into DeX. prior to the beta, it was really quite fast. now, it's almost a trickle charge. not a problem for me, but might be for others.
O4liberty
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
Never liked wireless I always use wire charging with. 45 watt brick charges super fast!
0 Likes
Donneb74
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Actually mine is better after the beta update. Wireless charge actually moves the needle now.
0 Likes
smokerek
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
Both my wireless and wired Charging seem to be as fast as normal thankfully
0 Likes
Tidbitty
Supernova
Options
Discussions
It's all about Temps. If the battery gets hot it shows all charging. It could be your device is getting hot. If you have a thick case take it out and test without it. Sometimes those cases make great insulation
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello ,
Thank you for your feedback.
If you haven’t already, Please update Samsung Members app to latest version from the Galaxy store and send us an error report immediately after experiencing the issue from the Samsung member’s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue.
We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes