Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Work profile not working anymore

(Topic created: 10-22-2021 09:48 PM)
userruXUGU11Hy
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
My work profile stopped working, its asking to set the screen pin but no action happens when i click the set screen lock button
13 Replies
userruXUGU11Hy
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Attaching picScreenshot_20211022-213851_Device Policy.jpg
0 Likes
Jzmr2
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Same thing happened to me.
0 Likes
Ghostdg
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
Same thing for me as well. I just removed it and will try to resetup the profile again tomorrow.
0 Likes
user751201tmO21
Honored Contributor
Options
Discussions
Remove then re-add and re-configure
0 Likes
Ghostdg
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
I tried to re add and configure, sadly I get into a loop where the configure step for adding a lock screen. No matter what I do I can't get past that step even though I have the lock screen setup.
user751201tmO21
Honored Contributor
Options
Discussions
Maybe turn off Lock Screen, then attempt to re-configure and let that setup routine prompt and guide you to re-enable Lock screen (?)
0 Likes
Balbir
Constellation
Options
Discussions
Same issue for me
user1Q6AFs6U88
Constellation
Options
Discussions
I tried the removal of lock screen, then re-add work profile. I got the newer workspace wizard but it ends up stalling at the same point. Even after enabling the lock screen with the workspace setup.
At my place of work, we use the Google workspace standard setup with their mdm. It uses the Android Device Policy app ( versus the Google Device Policy... Not sure what the difference is ).
For now, I just turned off the work profile to remove the setup notifications until the is some fix. Sadly it means I can't use my phone for work as I normally would.
S21 Ultra - T Mobile

BlurryM3
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
Same here. After latest update can't use my work profile. I've seen several threads on it. Seems to be widespread. Hopefully they fix soon because it's a deal breaker