Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Worst Beta

(Topic created: 11-03-2021 07:49 AM)
Wayofroy
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
I know what I'm getting into when I sign up for a beta but wow this has been the worst beta from Samsung they sent out that notification last night for beta 4 and still nothing already 10:00 a.m. 
10 Replies
boston503
Comet
Options
Discussions
Word same here Highly highly disappointed with Samsung
Options
Discussions
This is "the worst beta" because you haven't received an update that you probably barely knew about since yesterday when they announced the new build. Be patient, it's not going to go any faster making posts like these.
Options
Discussions
Wow relax! How is this the "Worst Beta"? They send it out in waves so just be patient.
PaperStation
Supernova
Options
Discussions
Try pretending it doesn't exist, try being patient.
usereVKlXDm6M4
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
Jeez dude be patient. Hasn't even been 24 hours and you're raging about not getting it. Did you even read the patch notes ? Nothing substantial in the 4th beta update. Maybe you should try an iPhone, they are good with rolling out updates for all their users at the same time.
And I would assume you have a t-mobile locked device. This has nothing to do with Samsung, it's your carrier.
Alanmo4
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Get a grip! First world problems, man. Chillax.
user3W9W5f9cCq
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
I am actually quite satisfied with the Beta. I got the update last night, unlocked device on Fi. To be honest Beta 1 was a bit buggy for me, but ever since beta 2 I don't feel any difference between beta and stable build anymore, at least not in my day to day usage. Sure if you are looking for bugs you will find them but they don't really impact my day to day. Beta 4 is mostly bug fixes so we shouldn't be expecting huge changes anyway.
0 Likes
user751201tmO21
Honored Contributor
Options
Discussions
If you're on T-Mobile, might want to ask in a T-Mo forum, until a mod answers
0 Likes
jovy1
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
So if you know what your getting yourself into when you sign up for a beta, then why are you complaining? Beta 3 was just released just a little over a week ago and they released beta 4 in a short period of time and your angry just because you can't install it right away? Be patient, you will have the option soon enough to install it when you least expect it.