Cant change themes 
Phone is super laggy
Scrolling through apps feels like 2010 apps experience

6 Replies
likearaptor
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Have you tried to do a factory reset? I would recommend that if you're having problems. This Android beta seems to be running really good for me compared to last betas. Maybe a reboot a day?
userQCe6lZIorW
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
Most users are finding it quite smooth.
Let me recommend something.
Restart your device. When it powers off it will go black. Press and hold volume up and the power keys at the same time until the full startup logos have appeared, then release both. In the menu that appears use the volume down key to navigate to the "wipe cache partition" and select it by pressing the power button once. Then restart the phone by pressing it when this is complete. This deletes the saved data the phone was using to navigate the software of the one ui 3.X that you were using before you installed the beta. Now when your device restarts it will accept a new list and set of instructions from One UI 4. Enjoy.
I don't restart mine for several days, and I'm not seeing any lag at all after beta 2. I only restart when clearing the memory doesn't equate to 6+ free Gb of memory anymore. After a restart its good to go. Good luck.
C4RR1LL0
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
Only issue here it's battery draining faster and no google pay but I can live with that .... Not a single reboot .... You should try a factory reset ,maybe that will make it work better...

And if that doesn't fix your issues , remember that you're on the beta because you want ... So you can withdraw at any time and go back to the stable android 11 . āœŒļø
JRock1276
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
Didn't know you were in South Korea
0 Likes
user0R4l3OuCg7
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
Leave the beta program and go back to stable android 11 until 12 stable is released. Seriously. What's the point of complaining that unfinished software is unfinished and has bugs? You should only join the beta program if you are FINE with these sorts of issues, and you intend to report them so that you hopefully get a better finished product in the end.
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello @Eli1412 ,

Please erase the device cache using steps below. If issue persists, Please update Samsung members app to latest version from galaxy store and send us an error report from the Samsung memberā€™s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue.

1. Turn off the device.
  2. Press and hold the Volume Up key and the Side key.
  3. When the Android logo displays, release both keys.
  4. An 'Installing system update' message may show briefly before the Android Recovery menu options appear.
  5. Press the Volume down key several times to highlight Wipe cache partition.
  6. Press Side key to select.
  7. Press the Volume down key to highlight Yes, then press the Side key to select.
  8. When the process is complete, Reboot system now is highlighted.
  9. Press the Side key to restart the device.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes