Did you mean: 

Original topic:

YouTube Music dead (beta 3 ZTJQ)

(Topic created on: 11/5/20 1:06 PM)
CreekFreak
Constellation
Options
Discussions
Has anyone else had issues with YouTube Music on build ZTJQ (beta 3)? I can't use it at all since I updated. As soon as I start streaming the screen cuts off and starts flickering the time, finger print icon, and battery. 

I rebooted multiple times, set theme to default, wiped the cache partition, tried without my Galaxy Buds+ and still notta! 

At one point I was able to get back in the app but the status bar said SafeUIMode or something like that on the top and I ended up having to reboot.

Hope it doesn't happen to you all! 
4 Replies
Wolfenfurk
Comet
Options
Discussions
ZTJQ S20+ 5G
I use YouTube music nonstop for 4 or 5 hours everyday. No problems.
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello,

As the problem involves a 3rd party app, it would be best to contact the app developer for support. However, if you do experience issues with a Samsung app, please send us an error report with a video recording and we would be able to debug the issue. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards

One UI Beta Team.

0 Likes
Mxholden
Constellation
Options
Discussions

I had the same problem. Uninstall and reinstall YouTube music app fixed the issue for me.

CreekFreak
Constellation
Options
Discussions
I would have loved to record that for Samsung but uh when your device is that unstable you can't :> . Thank you @Mxholden that solution also fixed mine! I will be doing a factory reset when the release comes out. My beta experience has be about a 60/40 success rate.
0 Likes