Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

YouTube music Note 20 Ultra 5g

(Topic created: 11-18-2021 11:04 AM)
userqz8FjkuUI2
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
I'm experiencing some issues with YouTube music. Songs will start off playing fine and then just stop and then start and stop.... It does this if I'm listening through Bluetooth or wired. 
0 Likes
6 Replies
Bl8ck-c8t
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
Have you tried restarting and clearing your Cache on the recovery mode? I don't have any issues on my YouTube music while playing on Bluetooth. I have not tried wired but still no problem.
0 Likes
userqz8FjkuUI2
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
Thanks for the suggestion. I restarted and cleared the cache as you suggested. Unfortunately, I'm still having the same problem. Thanks again
0 Likes
userqz8FjkuUI2
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
I cleared the cache in recovery mode but it didn't resolve my issue. Thanks
0 Likes
Bl8ck-c8t
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
Have you tried reinstalling the YouTube Music? I don't know if that will do anything but yeah One UI 4 Beta will have bugs. I'm sure they will fix that on the second part of the Beta.
userqz8FjkuUI2
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
It's now working after reinstalling.
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello @userqz8FjkuUI2 ,

Thank you for your feedback. If you havenā€™t already, Please update Samsung members app to latest version from galaxy store and send us an error report immediately after experiencing the issue from the Samsung memberā€™s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes