Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

YouTube needs some polishing.

(Topic created: 10-20-2021 11:29 PM)
userQCe6lZIorW
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
YouTube shorts sometimes doesn't not do anything when touching a video to view. If you minimize and reopen YouTube it might start by playing the short you selected, however trying to use the back button does not necessarily take you back to YouTube home page. Or it may take 15 back button presses. Also YouTube does on occasion freeze and needs closed and restarted. Drains more battery on YouTube than any other app. And YouTube shorts has a weird bug where it turns my brightness to full brightness at random when flipping through shorts. Not sure why but it was also doing this before the beta. Just every so often 1/100 shorts videos and bang full brightness until I select a different one. If you return to the shorts video that maxed the brightness it will do it again. Good luck and thanks for listening. S21 Ultra unlocked by samsung.
4 Replies
austinhjjhfr
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
YouTube is by Google not by Samsung so I don't think they can do anything there.
0 Likes
userHjOm4Bo8Ct
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
My YouTube keeps shutting down. Lips still don't sync with sound.
0 Likes
cpknupp
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
Like Austin mentioned YouTube is owned by Google. Report any issues to them....
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello @userQCe6lZIorW ,

As issue involves a 3rd party app, fix needs to be performed from the application side. It would be best if you let app developers know of this issue through their support channels.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes