Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Your phone inside your phone

(Topic created: 09-01-2022 04:15 AM)
userZNnTdcqwZP
Supernova
Options
Discussions
I think I like this cool little change in "About phone". It literally displays both the model and color of your phone. Just noticed it in beta 2.

It would be even cooler if the wallpaper in this image also matches with the actual wallpaper used on the phone.
6 Replies
notforhire
Honored Contributor
Options
Discussions
that's an interesting feature in Link to Windows for PC...when connected, the Link to Windows app actually captures your phone and its wallpaper. (no detail about the phone, just an accurate picture of your device)
userZNnTdcqwZP
Supernova
Options
Discussions
If I remember correctly, Phone Link shows wallpaper and model name, and you can cast your phone screen to it.

However, I don't remember it shows color and back of your device.
0 Likes
notforhire
Honored Contributor
Options
Discussions
it's called Link to Windows, now. it doesn't show the back of your device, but it does give you the name of the device and your wallpaper is on the phone thumbnail (no app icons included). yes, you can still cast the phone screen.
0 Likes
userZNnTdcqwZP
Supernova
Options
Discussions
It's called Link to Windows on the phone device, but it's called Phone Link on PC. Anyway, it's the same feature.Screenshot_20220901_160014_Chrome_1000000743_1662062414.jpg
0 Likes
Options
Discussions
That's pretty neat
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello,
Thank you for your Feedback. We appreciate your contribution to the Beta community.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes