Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Youtube Music rebooting phone after last beta update

(Topic created on: 11/9/20 2:56 PM)
lex160
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
This is definitely the worst beta that Samsung has released and my last to join. I've been in their betas for their last 2-3 Galaxy S phones. First the battery drain problem from the first version and now I can't play music or podcast anymore.

When I go into Youtube Music and play a song, my phone locks up, flashes from black screen to lock screen for about 30 seconds and then restarts. When trying to play podcast from Podcast Cast app, the podcast with stop after a few minutes and revert to zero minutes on the timeline, continue to play for a mountie or two and eventually stopping the podcast. 

All starting after the last beta update this weekend. 
7 Replies
Animal7296
Halo
Options
Discussions
good to hear. that'll let someone else that wants to join do so.
0 Likes
FNTWO187
Star
Options
Discussions
I've read somewhere here that people having problems with youtube music should try uninstalling and reinstalling the app. this appears to fix such issues. good luck
Earlman
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
FNTW0187 is right mine was doing the same thing I uninstalled it, and now it works perfect, and doesn't freak my phone out anymore! :thumbs_up:
user2008070
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
or just clear data and cache. fixed my issue like that with YouTube music
rhodest7
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
mine did that also Uninstaller and reinstalled all is good now
0 Likes
lex160
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
ok thanks everyone. clearing the cache worked. I wish the same would work for Pocket Cast
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello,

As the problem involves a 3rd party app, it would be best to contact the app developer for support. However, if you do experience issues with a Samsung app, please send us an error report with a video recording and we would be able to debug the issue. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards

One UI Beta Team.

0 Likes