Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Z Fold 3 battery life One UI 4 beta

(Topic created: 11-07-2021 07:40 PM)
JonCulper
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
What is everyone's early take on battery life under One UI 4 beta? Granted, it has only been one day but the battery life does seem a bit worse now.
6 Replies
ZeusDMAG
Comet
Options
Discussions
Too soon to call honestly(for me at least). I've been on this thing setting it up almost continuously. Typically, it takes a couple days under normal usage and update, but something massive like this, there's no way to call.. It's going to be terrible for a couple days(to a week) minimum I'd say.
CrescentFade
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
This. After an overhaul like this you can expect battery life to suffer a bit. It is best, at least in my experience, to delete the cache, Google play store, and Google play store services cache, and start fresh. I went ahead and reset my app permissions as well as it was messing with my ability to connect to my Watch 4. Here the last few days performance has gotten noticeably better.
sebas5287
Comet
Options
Discussions
For me is still early as well but so far a bit worse not much tho
0 Likes
Ilanoraa
Halo
Options
Discussions
It is a bit worse, I was streaming from around 7am to about 12 before the update, now somewhere around 11:20, so a little worse for now.
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello,

Please try erasing the device cache using steps below and rebooting the device. If issue persists, Please update Samsung members app to latest version from galaxy store and send us an error report from the Samsung memberā€™s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue.

1. Turn off the device.
  2. Press and hold the Volume Up key and the Side key.
  3. When the Android logo displays, release both keys.
  4. An 'Installing system update' message may show briefly before the Android Recovery menu options appear.
  5. Press the Volume down key several times to highlight Wipe cache partition.
  6. Press Side key to select.
  7. Press the Volume down key to highlight Yes, then press the Side key to select.
  8. When the process is complete, Reboot system now is highlighted.
  9. Press the Side key to restart the device.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
jeremy981
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
My biggest complaint with the Fold has been battery life. I only got 4 hours of screen on time prior to the beta but the first day I got nearly 7 hours.
0 Likes