cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

are we getting any updates? notes app is still broken, everything is still broke

(Topic created on: 12/14/20 2:00 AM)
sleepcycl
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
It's been a month since the last update, I can't use notes without jumping through hoops, my phone randomly restarts and I am tired of sending in error diagnostics. Is there not going to be another update, even if it's not the stable version are there literally no fixes for the plethora of issues still popping up that have been for a month now? Probably won't participate in a beta ever again, this was hellish. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Blue_Orko
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
the notes app has been horrible. I had to switch to Google notes

View solution in context

16 Replies
useryou
Halo
Options
Discussions
I read on sammobile that they got the update last Friday so this is the last update
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello,

Please try force stopping the app, clearing its cache and rebooting your device. If issue continues, please send us an error report to help us debug the issue. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards

One UI Beta Team

sleepcycl
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
I'm not doing this every day, every time I want to use notes. that's ridiculous, why can't Samsung push a notes update? what is going on?
MutatedRam
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
you are on beta firmware stop complaining
0 Likes
sleepcycl
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
I paid over $1000 for a phone and can't even use the notes app without going through 20 loopholes so I'll stop complaining when you pay my bills or you can stfu. it's been a month since the last update and this has been a known issue that many have complained about. there has been no update or information on a new update and people are getting final releases when things are still broken. it makes no sense. they have updated things inside good lock and they did it quickly and even gave information on when more good lock updates are coming, yet they cannot say anything or release a small bug fix for Notes after an entire month of knowing it's broken and is breaking the lockscreen and s-pen functions? the point of a beta is to give feedback aka complain about broken things so once again, stfu.
0 Likes
AidanMundy
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
Give your feedback, sit back, wait, and get over it.

Your other option is to not use the beta.
0 Likes
sleepcycl
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
shut up, thank you
0 Likes
Shagz09
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
good day
I am having the same issues with the phone restarting unexpectedly often. This occurs both while using applications or while not using the phone. The restart happens randomly with different applications if in use
sleepcycl
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
same here, I was on Spotify listening to a podcast and it randomly restarted. Also have noticed a few times where I pick up my phone and it will have restarted without me knowing and I checked to see if it was the auto-restart but it's scheduled for 3 am on my phone, not randomly in the middle of the day
0 Likes