Did you mean: 

Original topic:

battery drain

(Topic created: 10-26-2020 06:08 AM)
beri
Halo
Options
Discussions
I've noticed significant battery drain since Beta 2. Has anyone else experienced this? I went from 100% to 65% in less than 2hrs, which has never happened before. 
9 Replies
Will-i-am702
Nebula
Options
Discussions
Try wiping cache from recovery mode sometimes since to work battery been grwt for me
beri
Halo
Options
Discussions
good idea, I'll give that a shot and see
0 Likes
KevHar5
Halo
Options
Discussions
yeah, my screen on time is 2hr and 34 minutes and the phone is at 32 percent running on optimized mode.
SurfingChica
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
Same here 😖😕
0 Likes
daftfunk24
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
my battery life seems way better than the previous beta build
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello,

Please try the suggestions made by @Will-i-am702 . If the issue persists, please send us an error report. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards

One UI Beta Team.

SexyPinata525
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Same problem here, but I just stopped using the phone like I normally would and only use it when needed, submitted feedback and basically was told the logs showed my battery wasn't draining dramatic, my reply to that was of course it wouldn't drain since I've basically stopped using it .. today same problem I've been on it like I used to and I've got from 100 to 70 in roughly 2 hours or so. which is pretty sad.
everything is optimized, and basically everything app wise is sleeping or deep sleeping. 😓😓😓
beri
Halo
Options
Discussions
I also ended up putting a bunch of apps to sleep or deep sleep inorder to maintain some sort of decent battery life
0 Likes
dhdroid
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
yeah, battery life is definitely worse than before beta, no doubt.
0 Likes