Did you mean: 

Original topic:

battery life?

(Topic created: 10-19-2020 09:19 AM)
davelufkin
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
Battery life seems to be significantly worse with the beta. Anyone else noticing this? S20+ on Sprint/Tmo
9 Replies
Flash363
Halo
Options
Discussions
yes I'm on sprint S20 5G and battery life is worse on the beta, it's just standby battery drain for me.
0 Likes
drebbs37
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
I have the S20U unlocked on verizon and the battery life is terrible. It used to be insane
0 Likes
Vader4633
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Give it time, it took off all the apps that were sleeping saving battery life. once the system learns how you use your phone after a few days, you will see a difference.
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback. If you haven’t already, please send us an error report to help us debug the issue. Please also keep an eye out for any other issues you may encounter. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards

One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
Jacintito
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
I have noticed this also, I just thought it was because im using beta that the system was constantly active monitoring what was happening with the phone.
0 Likes
SexyPinata525
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
S20 Ultra on Sprint/T-Mobile and my battery life has gone to poo since the beta..... everything else I had problems with has been fixed with the new. update except that
0 Likes
usermmEbFkloZT
Constellation
Options
Discussions
I have been experiencing a much worse battery life. S20+ on t-mobile
0 Likes
userfOiVhjE9oj
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
factory reset fixed it for me