cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

certain APPLICATIVE WON'T INSTALL. galaxy note 20 ultra.

(Topic created: 11-19-2020 10:52 AM)
Koldkaozkoyote
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
I'm not sure how many other applications are having this problem but, STATE OF SURVIVAL GAME, AND DISCORD WILL NOT INSTALL...   
An error pops up that say check ways to fix the issue.. one of the options it gives is to delete the cache, another one is to make space on your phone as if you lack memory etc.... 
Wasn't having this problem on the second beta.. I didn't discover this issue until I had to update applications, and notice that discord would not update.. 
0 Likes
9 Replies
Njdan30
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
what does it say under settings, storage? does it show full?
I just tried both apps and both installed fine. have you ran the device care app lately? I use that and files by Google to clean up storage and wasted space, also do you have an SD card installed?

clipboard_image_1605799344278.jpg

Koldkaozkoyote
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
I will go and double check now.. but I have plenty space on my phone.. I have the 520 GB version of the Galaxy note 20 ultra... and yes I have a SD card installed and I have about 70 plus percent of storage left on there as well... how do you take a picture and attach it to these discussions? I would have attached it but I don't know how
0 Likes
Koldkaozkoyote
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
or if you had an email I could send you a short video clip and show you what it's doing.. it's new to me. I don't even know where to start
0 Likes
Koldkaozkoyote
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
this is what pops up

clipboard_image_1605800373443.jpg

0 Likes
Koldkaozkoyote
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
as you can see I have plenty memory

clipboard_image_1605800416440.jpg

0 Likes
Compusmurf
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
reboot and try again?
Koldkaozkoyote
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
the game downloaded eventually after multiple resets, but discord still is a no go
0 Likes
MutatedRam
Comet
Options
Discussions
I was having an issue with apps updating but I turned my VPN off and they started updating, hope this can help you too
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello,

Please try the suggestions made by @MutatedRam  @Compusmurf  and @Njdan30 and let us know if your issue is fixed. If the issue persists, please send us an error report. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards

One UI Beta Team.