Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

eSIM not working properly

(Topic created: 09-14-2021 06:38 PM)
lmorales122001
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
I know that eSIM wasn't available in the previous version and it's amazing integrating this option to the new version, unfortunately it's not working properly I tried with T-Mobile and I successfully added the plan and it recognized the phone number but there it's no Calls, Text or Internet. I had to go back to the physical sim.
6 Replies
Dan
Comet
Options
Discussions
Did u call t mobile
0 Likes
lmorales122001
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
Yes, from their end there was nothing they could do, I have a Pixel 3a XL and a iPhone XS and eSIM works perfectly. I believe it's just because of the beta.
0 Likes
Dan
Comet
Options
Discussions
Yeah probably i asked about it earlier they said someone tried and didnt work and they had to go back to sim card and Samsung said call t mobile so u have now we gotta wait till final version
Dangott
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
Same thing happened with me. It activated and the phone number was recognized but there was no service. T-Mobile said everything looked good on their end and their technical support surmised that it was a bug with the beta.
Dangott
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
Very hopeful they get this working because it would be amazing to ditch my second phone.
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello @lmorales122001  ,

Thank you for your feedback. If you havenā€™t already, Please send us an error report from the Samsung memberā€™s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One Ui Beta Team