Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

eSIM

(Topic created: 11-04-2021 11:50 AM)
Bkat112
Halo
Options
Discussions
Got it to work with T-Mobile after countless calls and tech support with Samsung and T-Mobile. šŸ¤˜šŸ¤˜
0 Likes
7 Replies
LandonEng
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
What was the trick to get it to work?

What phone model?

Locked or unlocked with Tmo?

What beta version?
0 Likes
userEFinNRdVlK
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
Which beta version?
0 Likes
Bkat112
Halo
Options
Discussions
Latest for the Ultra 5G TMO version
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello @Bkat112,

Please share your steps with the community. We have seen multiple posts of members interested in getting esim to work. 

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
Bkat112
Halo
Options
Discussions
I tried once and I got an error. I have been having issues reporting errors on members app where you say I didn't send my log
0 Likes
Bkat112
Halo
Options
Discussions
But I'll try again
0 Likes
Bkat112
Halo
Options
Discussions
Ok so I went through the steps of going into settings and to connections, then to SIM card settings, then clicked on my physical SIM to convert to eSIM. It redirected me to TMO site and follow the steps.
You have to login, then it walks you though it and you will receive an email and text confirmation changes were made on account.
I had an issue after that cause I couldn't get out of the setup screen so I killed the app and still was not getting any signal. So I called TMO and she got the info (don't bother with customer care just demand tech support) and she took my ICCID#, IMEI for the phone and the eSIM and she had to provision it. So I tuned off my phone, she did some magic then I turned it back on, took a few minutes but boom it worked. Still works
0 Likes