Did you mean: 

Original topic:

host manager crashes

(Topic created on: 11/9/20 11:53 PM)
Hkmkaz
Constellation
Options
Discussions
The host manager app which is associated with the Samsung Wear app crashes every 30 seconds. 
Hoping for a fix in the next update. 
0 Likes
5 Replies
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback. If you haven’t already, please send us an error report to help us debug the issue. Please also keep an eye out for any other issues you may encounter. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards

One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
Hkmkaz
Constellation
Options
Discussions
of course, So far it's been a great experience except for the Host Manager software linked to the Samsung Wear app crashes very often. I have reported my UI log for reference.
0 Likes
userKUG6fBD4J9
Constellation
Options
Discussions

I uninstalled the host manager. Hopefully it doesn't give me an issue. 

0 Likes
VMSgeek
Constellation
Options
Discussions

I was not experiencing this issue until I installed the December update. Was that update supposed to fix the issue originally reported here? If so, it may have worked for the OP, but has broken it for me. Talk about annoying! I may have to uninstall.

0 Likes
Samsung_zPI3szv
Constellation
Options
Discussions

After the February update I am getting the same issue, seems to happen more and more frequently.  I have sent in a few error reports, booted into recovery mode where I wiped the cache and used the repair apps option.  Booted in Safe Mode, tried to uninstall the app but since i use a Samsung Watch and Earbuds, it gets reinstalled.  My phone is getting hot and the battery is draining a lot faster than normal.  Is there a light at the end of the tunnel or will I stay in the dark running out of options?

0 Likes