Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

is this the end of the beta ?

(Topic created on: 12/6/20 7:28 PM)
Options
Discussions
It's been well over 2 weeks and we haven't received an update so I take it this is the finalized Version?  I still have minor bugs and lagginess, hopefully that get address on the main update if we are even receiving one of those. 
6 Replies
DominicNikon
Comet
Options
Discussions
we are not on the final version. south korea has a 4th beta so I would believe we have another beta coming before the finial verison unless they believe they can fix everything in one update
BuckNut
Halo
Options
Discussions
I am not hearing of a Beta 4 from anyone that has insider insight. Hearing its final and the Note 20 won't get it till Jan while the S20 gets it in December.
0 Likes
userzTZ9hjrfBM
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
they've told me "notes" (which works sporadically if at all on - go figure a model called, dunno, NOTE!) would be fixed on the next beta release.
0 Likes
VincentMichael
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
hopefully not... as mentioned... you have to do some janky stuff to keep notes app working
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello,

If there are more issues that you would like resolved, please send us an error report. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards

One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
mikecollins1337
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
Anytime you still present issues with a build I would think beta should or wouldn't end
0 Likes