Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

music player stays in top panel (fixed) well figured it out

(Topic created: 10-27-2020 11:40 PM)
Options
Discussions

You have to select and hold it an a remove pops up. That's a big change from a swipe away

Idk if it's just my Note but when I listen to music in the car the go inside. The music is no longer playing but I can't swipe away the music widget in the swipe down panel. It doesn't give me the option to select a x to close it either just a drop down arrow and a new share to galaxy buds feature but no way to remove it. I even went to the music app and closed it and it still wouldn't remove from there. 

I'm not in the car listening at all. It's still here lol 
4 Replies
Phantom
Comet
Options
Discussions

You need to hold on the "notification" and click close. I wish we could swipe it away.

SKLZWL
Comet
Options
Discussions
yeah I long press and it says remove. then it even comes back sometimes.
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback. Please try force stopping the app, clearing its cache and rebooting the device to see if the problem persists. If it does, please send us an error report to help us debug the issue. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards

One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
BGray210
Constellation
Options
Discussions
I've noticed this even before the beta testing (just got on board this morning). From what I can tell, any time you play music through Bluetooth with Samsung Music, the app will auto-launch the next time you connect to the Bluetooth device.
To "fix" this, just open Samsung Music, click on the 3 dots, click on Settings, scroll to the bottom and undo the toggle for "Allow external devices to start playback".
0 Likes