Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

network working terrible

(Topic created on: 12/7/20 12:52 PM)
Options
Discussions
For the last few days my apps take forever to load if they even load. When my note 20 ultra says I have 5G full bars. Please turn up the performance 
4 Replies
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello,

Please try clearing cache and rebooting your device. If issue continues, please send us an error report to help us debug the issue. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards

One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
USCG1992
Halo
Options
Discussions
Call your service provider and explain the problem. I had the same issue and they helped me reset network connections which made my device reconnect to the most local tower. This can also help possibly if you're on the move. My service was interrupted due to 5g moving in. After doing this and having the person on the other end do their magic I haven't had any problems since.
0 Likes
Options
Discussions
already did its not my service. I will try a factory reset when I get home. right now I can't even send messages via Google messages or samsung
USCG1992
Halo
Options
Discussions
I've seen a few others on here with similar problems. I know I had them and when I called in Verizon was able to help me out and fix the problem. I hope it gets resolved with the reset! Sorry you're having trouble.