Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Initial findings

1) Apps still don't open from App drawer
2) Bluetooth connectivity spent work with certain devices
3) Downloads from Play Store still time out and take forever to download
4) Some notifications still come in very late

I was hoping that the new software would fix these issues I had prior to upgrading but it seems at thought they weren't addressed at all.
9 Replies
Ariaris
Constellation
Options
Discussions
you know it's still A BETA right?
NoName335
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Your point? Like I said I was hoping that this Beta would address some of the issues I was having PRIOR to joining the beta. You know, so my phone wouldn't continue to feel like I'm using a high priced brick.
Ariaris
Constellation
Options
Discussions
give it time, it'll get fixed were only a few weeks into it you're not the only one having these problems
Call_Me_Sammy
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
What device are you using? I've participated in every Beta since the S7. Every Beta program is going to come with a certain amount of bugs. That's the purpose of the Beta, to get everything hashed out before the official release
NoName335
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
I'm using a gs20+
NoName335
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Guys I understand you are saying that this is beta which I know. I'm saying I have been having this issue for Months not weeks. That's the part you are not getting. I only signed up for the beta because I hoped whatever issue that was giving me problems was in the old version of Android that I was using before I transitioned over to the beta.
0 Likes
DrFed
Comet
Options
Discussions
those are major software issues that a software update alone probably won't fix. have you factory reset your device? apps won't open from app drawer?
0 Likes
NoName335
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
I haven't factory reset it. What happens sometimes is when I open certain notifications from the app drawer it won't open up instantly. instead it will open up whenever it feels like it. This only happens with certain apps.
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback. If you haven’t already, please send us an error report to help us debug the issue. Please also keep an eye out for any other issues you may encounter. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards

One UI Beta Team

0 Likes