Did you mean: 

Original topic:

power saving mode keeps turning on

(Topic created: 11-05-2020 08:11 PM)
St34m3dr1c3
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
Since downloading the one Ui 3.0 beta, power saving mode keeps turning on by itself after a few minutes, even if I switch it off. I use a note 20 ultra.

I've turned all battery settings and Bixby routines off as well. Any ideas as to what may be going on? 
0 Likes
4 Replies
Charlie
Halo
Options
Discussions
Go to Device Care, tap to the 3 dots located on the top right corner, then "Automation" and make sure "Adaptive Power Saving" is switched off...
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello,

Please try the suggestions made by  @Charlie . If the issue persists, please send us an error report. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards

One UI Beta Team.

Zarifu8600
Constellation
Options
Discussions

I have the same problem even when tried suggestions made by  @Charlie. 

I have a note 20 ultra and this problem started when I updated to One UI 3.0 update released a week a go. I think mine is not even Beta. Please help. 

0 Likes
St34m3dr1c3
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
I think this fixed issue, thanks! May want to make this option more prominent during the actual release, so users can more easily adjust this feature. Otherwise others may be stuck wondering why their high refresh screen no longer works and are unable to disable power saving mode.
0 Likes