Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Original topic:

reminder

(Topic created on: 12/19/20 4:17 AM)
Options
Discussions
Hey Samsung I know your busy an all, I just want to remind you that a bunch of us here are still here on the Beta.

Sincerely The Unlock peasant Beta testers:rolling_on_the_floor_laughing::rolling_on_the_floor_laughing::rolling_on_the_floor_laughing::rolling_on_the_floor_laughing::rolling_on_the_floor_laughing::rolling_on_the_floor_laughing:
9 Replies
waxcombative
Explorer
Options
Discussions
it should be tomorrow I heard
Rob7904
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
where'd you hear this?
0 Likes
nexpos
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
I hope you're right!
0 Likes
Arvin
Comet
Options
Discussions
tomorrow is Sunday… they cannot work on weekend
0 Likes
user_ams007
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Discussions
The update is being Seeded on samsung servers for distribution to the beta firmware versions it should be available for within a few days ,
Rob7904
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
awesome thanks for the update/reply
0 Likes
TheRev
Halo
Options
Discussions
It would be great if you said "available by". It would help the anxiety of us faithful and patient customers. And if beta software gets updated last, I may have participated in my last Beta. :thinking_face:
0 Likes
user_ams007
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Discussions
I Honestly don't know the exact date at all for the Final release! I am in the same boat as everyone else, I really wish I had a Answer to your questions about inconvenience and anxiety that it is causing you believe me ' I my personal opinion beta should Always be First to receive the Final version, !!
user_ams007
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Discussions
Remember that The beta is Android 11 with the one ui update and the Last update will completely close the beta forum and then update the latest version of firmware build to the match with the carriers versions, beta firmware always gets updated Last, the Samsung S21 is already on pre order in the Chinese market and the next Galaxy unpacked event is weeks away, but the Pandemic is still affecting Samsung at it Core ,be safe and stay healthy