Did you mean: 

Original topic:

samsung messages

(Topic created on: 11/18/20 8:42 PM)
Rob7904
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Is anyone still not receiving messages in the native messages app? I can send texts just fine however when texts are sent to my phone I don't receive the message or a notification. 

7 Replies
NovemberDelta
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
dude switch to textra pro- it's legit and faster - I was so sick if messages taking FOREVER when I'm trying to bang out a message quick.... it lags so I got textra pro and it is wicked fast. I miss not using a Samsung app because they're usually dope but for real textra has been my go to
0 Likes
NovemberDelta
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
oh and it works flawlessly on whatever UI you're on... unlike GOODLOCK!!! if you're not into it you're missing out
0 Likes
Kev93
Comet
Options
Discussions
I started using Google messages. really liking the service because it uses RCS and in case the dark blue message doesn't send, you can hold it and send if as SMS/MMS. I do miss Samsung's scheduling a message feature.
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback. If you haven’t already, please send us an error report to help us debug the issue. Please also keep an eye out for any other issues you may encounter. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards

One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
KevHar5
Halo
Options
Discussions
Mine was delayed a couple Betas ago but was fixed. I am not experiencing any issues sending texts or mms now. S20Ultra
0 Likes
shoman94
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
Same, I moved to Google messages as well because you can't react to messages on the stock messenger. I also wish we could on standard SMS like apple users can
0 Likes
PrettyPiercings
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
still experience it periodically but definitely not as bad as the beta before this one.
0 Likes