Did you mean: 

Original topic:

samsung note

(Topic created: 11-20-2020 01:22 AM)
salahmufeed
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
Every time I open it it crashes, anyone else has that problem. I tried to clear the cache still not working 
9 Replies
Arvin
Comet
Options
Discussions
Same! you are not alone…Keep crashing! I.thought the Beta6 is more stable to go official One UI 3. Finally they bring a big bug. Hope Samsung can fix this ASAP
rhodest7
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
Mine also crashed, I did a force stop cleared the cash and restart, that fixed the problem.
Brew400
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
I am having the same problem! I cleared the cache and restated my phone and it worked three times before freezing up and crashing again! It is definitely a bug.
0 Likes
SCTiger
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Same here. After downloading Beta 6 it was working until I downloaded the update to Notes. So it seems to be something in the latest Notes update.
KevHar5
Halo
Options
Discussions
Did you all update the Notes app in the Galaxy Store? I'm not experiencing any crashing issues.
0 Likes
Brew400
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
I checked the Galaxy Store for a posted update, but it didn't show any current updates. However, I checked the Samsung Notes apps last update information and it was November 19th, actually yesterday. I never received an update notification for this app, but It shows in the Galaxy Store that it was updated which is why it would crash! So, I uninstalled and reinstalled the app and I'm no longer experiencing any freeze ups or crashes. Bottom line, you need to uninstall and reinstall this app.

This problem is still related to the Beta update which may affect other apps also. The apps appear in the Galaxy Store as being updated which is caused by a bug in the Beta software.
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello,

Please try the suggestions made by @rhodest7 . If the issue persists, please send us an error report. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards

One UI Beta Team.

0 Likes
Quantex
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
I try, but don't see any problem with samsung note

clipboard_image_1605914775219.jpg

0 Likes
Brew400
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
I haven't had any problems since I uninstalled the app and reinstalled it from the Galaxy Store. I tried stopping the app and clearing the cache and restarting my phone and it still crashed. I sent an error report to Samsung, but as I stated above, uninstalling and reinstalling the app resolved the problem. It works fine!
0 Likes