Did you mean: 

Original topic:

samsung you nailed it with battery!!!

(Topic created on: 11/9/20 10:17 AM)
user7z67Ajz9i8
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
Is it just me or on the new one ui 3 update for the note20 ultra the batter has gotten way better!!!!! I'm am so happy with it now 
8 Replies
ronakmonty
Constellation
Options
Discussions
I agree. I observed the same on my Snapdragon version.
0 Likes
gabe80million
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
I haven't noticed much, but I use my phone a lot
0 Likes
USCG1992
Halo
Options
Discussions
On the contrary to this, I've actually experienced about a 10% reduction in my battery capacity throughout the day with slightly more use than normal. Normally right now I would be sitting at about 65-70% battery remaining and I'm currently at 55%. I haven't changed anything as far as the batter or screen settings. Normal usage of apps for me.

Weird... Seems like it varies from user to user.
wag3000
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
I do feel it is better also after doing 2 reboots. if you did not do a reboot after the phone did the update it will drain faster.
0 Likes
Tec9sForJesus
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
Worse battery on my phone since beta 2. I've already commented this elsewhere, but I believe that the issue that's causing increased battery drain is just due to Android 11's different, new phone data security. This was already examined over a year ago once Google first announced that they'd add it into Android 11. The basic discovery was that the devices updated with this feature would either slow down or use more battery... That's basically it, unfortunately...
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello,

Thank you for your post. We appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards

One UI Beta Team.

0 Likes
DominicNikon
Comet
Options
Discussions
yeah my phone improved sightly with battery!
0 Likes
user7z67Ajz9i8
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
I'm running the snapdragon variant btw
0 Likes