Did you mean: 

Original topic:

screen not bright or vivid

(Topic created on: 11/29/20 8:44 PM)
vicm96
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
After latest beta my display is not bright. I have turn off adaptive brightness and full brightness but still looks like dim or not vivid colors. You can tell difference when you watch movies, pictures or youtube. I try 1080p and 2k settings. 
0 Likes
4 Replies
Ekamek
Sun
Options
Discussions
Interesting. Mine is the opposite but can be controlled. Beta 3 came out two weeks ago, unless you just installed it.
0 Likes
vicm96
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
I noticed 1 week ago. it was perfect on beta 2 and on one ui 2.5. I can tell because the display on anything is not vivid anymore, even though it is set up as vivid under display setting.
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback. If you haven’t already, please send us an error report to help us debug the issue. Please also keep an eye out for any other issues you may encounter. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards

One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
vicm96
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
I read on reddit a workaround. it basically says enable adaptive brightness, move brightness to high and put it next to a bright light bulb 3 times for less than 5 second and that did it. it is crazy. Now my display is back to vivid color and brighter. I started using my Iphone 12 Pro Max but now I am back on my Note 20 Ultra. Yes I do see the iphone 12 Pro Max screen is bighter than note 20 Ultra but when it comes to watching YouTube or Netflix or hbo max, the note 20 Ultra is much better quality in color. more vivid and colors pops.
0 Likes