Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

sleep apnea

(Topic created: 2 weeks ago)
bchildress
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions

The watch software has a sleep apnea section that says it has to be setup on phone but when I select the link it doesn't find anything on phone related to sleep apnea.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
USBetaModerator3
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello @bchildress,

Thank you very much for reporting the issue to us. We appreciate your contribution to the Beta community.

Sleep Apnea is currently not implemented on Beta program and we are working on the app update as well. 

In the meantime, please report this issue on your Galaxy Wearable App (Contact us > Error Report).

Note: To ensure relevant log information is included in the error report, submit the report within 3 minutes of encountering the bug or error, and do not terminate (swipe away) the Samsung Members application until you are notified that the report has been sent. This can take up to 5 minutes.

We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

Regards
One UI Beta Team

View solution in context

0 Likes
2 Replies
userZNnTdcqwZP
Supernova
Options
Discussions

I think they are preparing it. When I tap on it, it brings up SHealth monitor on phone but there is only ECG. I guess they will probably need to release an app update to include sleep apnea.

Solution
USBetaModerator3
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello @bchildress,

Thank you very much for reporting the issue to us. We appreciate your contribution to the Beta community.

Sleep Apnea is currently not implemented on Beta program and we are working on the app update as well. 

In the meantime, please report this issue on your Galaxy Wearable App (Contact us > Error Report).

Note: To ensure relevant log information is included in the error report, submit the report within 3 minutes of encountering the bug or error, and do not terminate (swipe away) the Samsung Members application until you are notified that the report has been sent. This can take up to 5 minutes.

We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

Regards
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes